Holy Moly they got me. Willie, Erin and Amanda have been planing since July to surprise me for my 30th birthday. Amanda and Erin flew into Phoenix on December 2nd and drove the 2 1/2 hours to Yuma to attend my Ugly Sweater party all decked out in their finest.
I am not good at surprises and usually figure them out waaayyy before they happen, but this time I had no idea. I knew something was happening because Willie was all about cleaning the house and spare bedroom, but I didn't know 2 of my best friends were coming to hang out for the weekend. We did the usual things: coffee, a movie, ate food, had a BBQ and played games. I am still looking back at the last few days and can't believe they were actually here...in Yuma...visiting me. THANKS GUYS! See you soon.
 |
| Excited to see Erin, but not too excited for the "Dirty 30" birthday. |
 |
| Liam sleeping in the car on our way to breakfast |
 |
| SURPRISE!!!!! "Oh, Shit! What the heck are you guys doing here"? |
 |
| Erin, Amanda and I having fun in the photo booth |
No comments:
Post a Comment